Predictive content engages your web visitors with the most relevant content, powered by machine learning and predictive analytics. With Web Rich Media, you can enhance your content with text descriptions and images and embed multiple predictive content recommendations on your website.
Before enabling predictive content in ContentAI in you must:
Once you have prepared the content title, description and image for Rich Media, you can enable individual or multiple content pieces.
1. To enable an individual title, click a title to open the editor. Click Rich Media, then check the Enabled for Predictive Content in Rich Media box and click Save.
2. For multiple pieces of content, on the Predictive Content page, check the boxes next to the title(s).
3. Click the Content Actions drop-down and select Enable for Web Rich Media.
Refer to the documentation for the Rich Media Recommendation template on the Marketo Developers site. This explains how to customize the template for your website.
- Template1: Three horizontal content pieces with images, header, and description
- Template2: Three vertical content pieces with images, header, and description
Here's an example of the Rich Media Recommendation Template1:
Here's an example of the Rich Media Recommendation Template2: