Browse our collection of example templates, for use with the Guided Landing Page Editor. Each template is fully responsive and based off of the Bootstrap framework.
To import a template into Marketo:
- Click on the name of the template for larger view.
- Download the template chosen.
- In Marketo, navigate to the Design Studio.
- Click Landing Pages in the left-hand tree, then select Templates.
- In the menu bar, click Import Template.
- Choose the downloaded file, enter a template name, then click Import (make sure to pick a descriptive name and indicate that editing mode is Guided).
If you spot broken code in any of our templates, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix it.