It's easy to import custom object data into your database. If you're using custom objects with companies, see Using Custom Objects with Companies for more information.
1. In My Marketo, go to Database.
2. Click New and select Import Custom Object Data.
3. Click Browse to locate the data file. Select the file format (Comma Separated Values in this example).
4. Select your custom object.
5. Select the Dedupe Mode from the drop-down. Click Next.
Use Dedupe field(s) as unique identifiers when you create or update custom object records. This example uses the Dedupe field of the car custom object - vin (vehicle ID number). If you are only updating custom object records, you can select the Marketo Guid as the Dedupe Mode.
6. Map each column to a Marketo field, selecting it from the drop-down.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Import.
The size limit for custom objects is 100MB.
Enter your email address in the Send Alert To: field and Marketo will email you when your import is done!
9. In the upper right corner of your screen, you'll see a notification while the import is running, and the final results when it completes.