Using tokens can simplify your efforts in Marketo. You can use My Tokens (custom tokens) in flow steps, webhooks, emails, and landing pages. Here's how to make them.
Learn more about what tokens are already available in Tokens Overview.
Create a My Token
1. Go to Marketing Activities.
2. Select a program or campaign folder. Click My Tokens.
3. Select a My Token type. Drag and drop it onto the canvas.
4. Type in a unique name. Enter a relevant value for the token.
5. Click Save.
Yay! You made a My Token.
Edit a My Token
1. Double-click the My Token and make your changes. Click Save.
Delete a My Token
When you delete a My Token, make sure you aren't referencing it in any asset. A blank space will display in any place it's referenced if deleted.