By sending Offline Conversion data back to Facebook for people created via Lead Ads, your advertising team can optimize their ad spend better than ever. Here's how to set it up.
1. Go to Marketo Admin.
2. Go to LaunchPoint and double-click the Facebook Lead Ads service you created previously.
If you haven't done that, go ahead and Set Up Facebook Lead Ads, then come back here.
3. If you like, edit the Display Name to include Offline Conversions. Click Next.
4. Check Enable Offline Conversions and click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Save.
Sweet! You're halfway done enabling Facebook Offline Conversions. Let's hop over to the Revenue Cycle Modeler to map the stages.
Revenue Cycle Modeler Configuration
1. Go to the Analytics area.
2. Select your model and click Edit Draft.
Currently, there are three Facebook Events you can map Revenue Cycle Stages to:
3. Select the first stage you want to map, then from the Facebook Conversion drop-down, select the Facebook Event you want to map it to.
4. Select the second stage you want to map, then map it to the Facebook Event of your choice.
5. Repeat this step one last time, with the third and final stage mapping.
6. When you're done mapping Marketo Revenue Cycle stages to Facebook Events, close the model.
7. Approve your model and you're done!
Now, when Lead Ad leads reach the stages you mapped, the conversions are sent over to Facebook for reporting.
Check your Facebook account and ensure that all ads are associated to the Marketo Offline Conversions Event Set. If they are not, ad attribution may not work.
Offline Conversion Data is sent from Marketo to Facebook several times daily.