Tags are attributes that describe your programs and are used to group program types in reporting.
Use a Tag in a Program
1. Select your program. Click Setup.
2. Drag and drop a tag into the canvas.
3. Select a value from the drop-down.
4. Click Save.
5. Right on. You'll see the new tag in the canvas.
Edit a Tag
1. Go to the Setup tab. Right-click the tag. Select Edit.
2. Click the drop-down. Select a new value.
3. Click Save.
4. Great! You should see the edits reflected in the canvas.
Delete a Tag
1. Go to the Setup tab. Right-click the tag and select Delete.
2. Click Delete to confirm.
High five! It's gone. Programs with consistent tags make things much easier when you run your reports.