Marketo manages your GoToWebinar registration and attendance.
Admin Permissions Required
An existing subscription to GoToWebinar and administration rights are necessary for this step. Have the email and password you use to sign on to GoToWebinar at hand.
GoToMeeting, GoToWebcast, and GoToTraining are not currently supported.
1. Go to Admin and select LaunchPoint.
2. Select New and New Service.
3. Enter a Display Name. Under Service, select GoToWebinar.
4. Next, click Log Into GoToWebinar.
If you want to sync Company Name and Job Title from your Marketo form to GoToWebinar, select the Enable Additional Fields box.
5. In the GoToWebinar Sign In pop-up window, enter your GoToWebinar email and password and click Sign In.
6. After the window closes, click Create.
7. Great! Your GoToWebinar account is now synced with Marketo.
When you update your password in GoToWebinar, you must update your password in Marketo as well.
Learn how to create an event with GotoWebinar.