It's easy to add multiple images and files all at once.
1. Go to the Design Studio.
2. Under New, click Upload Image or File.
3. Select the folder where you want to store the images or files, then click Browse.
The maximum size per file is 100MB.
4. To add multiple images and files, browse to the correct folder on your computer, press Ctrl/Cmd and click on each file you want to add, then click Open.
5. Expand the File Details to verify you selected the correct images, then click Upload.
To remove any queued files before upload, click the x next to the file name.
Marketo will scan all files before uploading; infected files will be skipped.
6. When the upload completes, click Finish.
7. Your images are now available to use in campaign emails and landing pages.
While Marketo accepts all file types for upload, only the major image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.) will work in our email editor.
Watch a Video