Already have a custom audience in Facebook and want to add more leads to it? Here's how.
- Create a Custom Audience in Facebook
- Accept Facebook's custom audiences terms within your Facebook account.
1. Find and select the smart or static list that contains the leads you want to add.
2. Select the Leads tab, then click on the Send Via Ad Bridge icon at the bottom.
3. Select Facebook and click Next.
4. Click the Audience drop-down, select the audience you want to add the leads to, and click Update.
Add leads to audience: only Facebook audiences with a custom sub-type will be available.
Remove leads from audience: removes the leads in your static or smart list from a Facebook audience.
5. When done, the status will update.
That's all there is to it!