Admin Permissions Required
Connect your Marketo account with LinkedIn Matched Audiences to use a Marketo static list or smart list as a LinkedIn audience segment.
1. Go to the Admin section.
2. Select Launchpoint.
3. Select New and New Service.
4. Enter a Display Name and choose LinkedIn Matched Audiences. Click Create.
5. To connect a LinkedIn account, click Authorize.
In order for Marketo to send audiences across multiple LinkedIn Ad Accounts, the LinkedIn user you authorize in the following steps needs to have access to all of these Ad accounts in their Campaign Manager.
6. LinkedIn opens in a new tab. From here, log in to your LinkedIn account.
7. Review the requested permissions, then click Allow.
8. Your LinkedIn account is now connected to Marketo. Click Create.
Awesome! You'll now see LinkedIn Matched Audiences listed as a LaunchPoint service in the Installed Services tab.