Change the time period covered by your report, to focus on a specific time of activity.
Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
1. Go to the Marketing Activities (or Analytics) area.
2. Select your report from the navigation tree and click the Setup tab.
3. Double-click the time frame field, labeled differently depending on report type:
- Person Created At, in person reports
- Sent Date, in email reports
- Date of Activity, in all other reports
Person Created At refers to the moment the person became known in your database.
4. Choose the appropriate time frame from the drop-down menu.
To set specific dates, select Custom from the drop-down menu and enter the dates in the From and To calendar fields.