After you've saved an analyzer, it's easy to clone it to create a new one. Then, go in and edit the new one if it needs any changes.
1. Click the Analytics tile.
2. Click the Program Analyzer tile.
3. While your saved analyzer is open, open the Analyzer Actions drop-down and select Clone Analyzer.
4. Select the location for the cloned analyzer from the Clone To and Folder drop-downs.
5. Name the cloned analyzer and click Clone.
6. Now, you've got two identical analyzers with different names. Open the clone to make any necessary changes.