When you create a social button, you can configure when the button presents the share prompt.
1. Go to Marketing Activities.
2. Select the app, and click Edit Draft.
3. In the social app editor, go to App Settings > Advanced Options.
4. Choose when the share button presents the share prompts.
- On Click: When a person clicks the social button.
- On Page Load: As soon as the landing page that contains the social button loads in a person's browser.
- On Mouseover: When a person hovers over the social button.
After the person has shared, you can request their email address or present a confirmation message. Learn how to configure the after-share prompts.