1. Click on Analytics.
2. Go to Analytics and select your Opportunity Influence Analyzer.
If there are too many interesting moments in the analyzer graph, you can reduce them by deselecting people in the Settings panel, or by reducing the types of interesting moments.
3. To configure which types of interesting moments to include, go to the Setup tab and drag in the Interesting Moments filter.
4. Choose whether to show All, None, or Some.
5. If you choose Some, you can then choose which types to include.
6. Click each type of interesting moment you want. Then click Save.
7. Click the main tab to see the history of the opportunity with just the selected types of interesting moment.
For other analyzers, see Basic Reporting.