Let's create a basic segment targeting all web visitors from the U.S., and the financial services industry.
1. Go to Segments.
2. Click Create New.
3. Enter the segment name.
4. Drag Location from the right-hand menu and drop it into the segment editor.
5. Select a country to add from the drop-down. Select the United States.
The number of cities is limited to 300 per segment.
6. Drag Industries from the right-hand menu and drop it into the segment editor.
7. Select Industries to add from the drop-down. Select the Financial Services Industry.
You have now set up a basic segment for all prospects visiting your website from the USA and the Finance Industry.
8. Click Save to save the segment or Save & Define Campaign to go to the Campaigns page.