Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
1. Select the Marketo only person (Microsoft Type is empty) that you want to create as a contact in Dynamics.
2. Click Person Actions and Microsoft, and select Sync Person to Microsoft.
3. Click Sync As and select Contact. Click Run Now.
4. The new Lead record is created in Dynamics. Marketo then qualifies that Lead record into a Contact that is not associated to any Account in Dynamics.
5. Now, you can select Contact when you use the Sync As constraint in a smart campaign filter.