Not all customers have purchased this functionality. Contact your sales rep for details.
If you want to use images in your poll, add them to your Marketo Images and Files library before you begin. Add a 60x60px image for each poll entry. See Add Images and Files to Marketo.
1. Inside your program, select New > New Local Asset.
2. In the Local Asset Gallery, click Poll.
3. Name your poll.
To save time, you can use the Clone From option to copy all settings from an existing video share.
4. Give your poll a headline (usually a short question).
5. For each entry, edit the title and description.
6. To add an entry, click the + symbol and edit the title and description.
7. For each entry, you can add an image by clicking the numbered thumbnail.
8. Select the image you need, then click Select.
9. When you have set the thumbnail, title, and description for all entries, click Finish.
10. Click Approve and Close.
To change any of the defaults in your poll, click Back. To save your work for later without approving, click Close.