It's easy to create a push notification. However, before you begin, you must have your Marketo Admin and Mobile Apps Developer set up some things you'll need while you're doing it. See Understanding Push Notifications for details.
1. Go to the Marketing Activities area.
2. Find and select your program.
3. Under New, click New Local Asset.
4. Select Push Notification.
5. Enter a Push Notification Name and click Create.
Sweet! Now that the Push Notification is created, let's go ahead and dress it up.