Follow these steps to create a new email template.
Marketo Support is not set up to assist with troubleshooting custom HTML. For HTML assistance, please consult a web developer.
Create a New Email Template
1. Click Design Studio.
2. Click New, then select New Email Template.
3. Give your new template a name and click Create.
4. To begin editing your new template, click Edit Draft.
Save an Email as a Template
If you created an email you'd like to save as a template for future use, follow these simple steps.
1. Click Marketing Activities.
2. Find and select your email, then click Edit Draft.
3. Click the Email Actions drop-down and select Save as Template.
4. Click the Folder drop-down, select where you want the template to live, and click Save.
And that's it!
When saving an email as a template, variable values will not carry over. Variables will continue to use the defaults specified in the underlying template. Available modules in the email will also not carry over unless they have been inserted into the email body.
To customize your email template, check out the article below.