- Add Level 3 Web Meeting as a LaunchPoint Service
- Create a New Event Program
- Set the appropriate flow actions to track engagement
Marketo uses a small subset of Level 3 fields:
- Name - The name of the webcast.
- Start Date - The start date for the webcast.
- End Date - The end date for the webcast.
- Time Zone - The time zone set for the webcast.
- Description - The webcast description.
1. Select your new event. Click Event Actions, then Event Settings.
2. Under Event Partner, select Level 3 Web Meeting.
3. Under Login, select your Level 3 login.
4. Under Event, choose the Level 3 event you'd like to use.
5. Click Save.
Most excellent! You've connected your event to Level 3!
Viewing the Schedule
In the program schedule view, click the calendar entry for your event. You can see the schedule on the right side of the screen!