There are several steps to creating the perfect in-app message. Start here, and then follow the steps in order, in these articles.
After you create your in-app message, go here to see how to send it.
- Choose a Layout for Your In-App Message
- Add In-App Message Images
- Create In-App Message Text
- Set Up the In-App Message Button
- Set Up the In-App Message Background
- Set Up the Dismiss Button and Approve the Message
1. Go to Marketing Activities.
2. Right-click a program and select New Local Asset.
3. Select In App Message.
4. Enter a name for the in-app message, provide an optional description, and click Create.
The program name is automatically displayed in the drop-down, but you can select a different one.