A smart list displays a default set of columns. Did you know you could edit those columns to your heart's content? Here's how.
Create a View
1. Go to a list or smart list, click the People tab, and click Create View under the View drop-down.
2. Name the view and find the column you want to add or remove.
3. Add/Remove your desired columns, then click Create.
To quickly search, use the Find box.
1. Click the View drop-down, then select the view you want. Switch back and forth between views as needed.
You must first create a second view, in addition to the default view, in order to switch views.
Edit a View
1. Make sure that the view you want to edit is selected in the View drop-down.