Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
If you find yourself looking for a specific set of fields in the person detail over and over again, consider creating a custom layout to make things easier.
1. Go to Admin and click Field Management.
2. Click the Custom Layout Designer tab.
3. Find a field you want to add, then drag and drop it into the canvas.
4. Continue adding fields until you have the layout the way you want it.
You have two columns to work with.
5. If you decide you want to remove a field, right-click the field you want to remove and click Delete.
Awesome work! Now when you load a person's details, you can use your custom layout to access the information important to you.