You can archive a program, but sometimes you just want to get rid of it permanently. Here's how.
1. Select the program you'd like to delete.
2. Click Program Actions. Click Delete.
3. Select the Delete all option. Review the side effects of the program's deletion, then click Delete to confirm.
Archiving Programs keeps the program data but puts the program out of your way. Select that option then click Next to see more details about archiving.
Done. It's like the program never existed.
Why can't I delete my program?
Programs can contain assets that are used elsewhere in the system - this will prevent you from deleting a program.
To fix the problem, you may need drill down and unapprove/delete. Follow these steps.
1. Click the link to go to the asset.
2. Click Used By to see where the asset is in use.
Once you know where your asset is being used, go to it and unapprove/delete. Then try to delete your program again.