Connecting to Gmail means you'll receive reply tracking, access to the Gmail delivery channel, the ability to schedule emails in Gmail, and send compliance.
1. In Sales Connect, click the gear icon and select Settings.
2. Under My Account, select Email Settings.
3. Click the Email Connection tab.
4. Click Get Started.
5. Select I use Gmail to send emails and click Next.
6. Click OK.
7. If you've already logged in to Gmail, choose the account you’d like to connect to. If not, enter your Gmail address and click Next. In this example, we're not yet logged in.
8. Enter your password and click Next.
9. Click Allow.
You can use this connection to track emails and also as a delivery channel.