See how you can embed a Marketo form into a web campaign (Dialog, In Zone or Widget).
1. Right-click on an approved form. Select Embed Code.
2. Copy the Code.
3. In Web Personalization, go to Web Campaigns.
4. Click Create New Campaign.
5. In the Rich Text Editor, click the HTML icon.
6. Paste the form embed code into the HTML Source Editor. Click Update.
7. The form will not display in the editor view, but you can preview it to see how it will render in a campaign.
8. Click Launch to start the campaign.
Any changes to the form's fields must be done within Marketo's Marketing Activities in Edit Draft of the Form.
Three Ways to Add a Background Image to a Form
To add a background image to your form you can:
- Edit the CSS of a Form Theme
- Change the dialog or widget colors in Set Campaign
- Add CSS code to the script
To edit the CSS of a Form Theme, see this article.
To change the dialog or widget colors in Set Campaign:
1. In the Rich Text Editor, select a Dialog campaign type and a dialog style, header color and background color to customize the form's background colors. Click Save.
2. Here's an example of how a Modern Trim Dialog Style looks with a light purple header and background color.
To add CSS code to the script:
1. In the Rich Text Editor, click the HTML icon.
2. Paste the form embed code with the background style code into the HTML Source Editor. Click Update.
3. Click Preview it to see how it will render in a campaign (the form will not display in the editor view). Here's an example of how the form code above renders in a campaign with a background image.