No-Draft for Snippets allows you to distribute snippet changes without drafting approved assets using it. All assets using the edited snippet get the updates and maintain their respective statuses:
- Approved assets get the snippet updates and stay approved
- Drafts get the snippet updates and stay in draft mode
No-Draft is automatically enabled for all Administrator roles. An admin can then enable this feature for any additional role.
Admin Permissions Required
1. Go to Admin and click Users & Roles.
2. Go to the Roles tab, select a role, then click Edit Role.
3. Expand the Access Design Studio option.
4. Expand the Access Snippet option.
5. Expand the Approve Snippet permission and check the No-Draft box. Then click Save.
To disable No-Draft, follow steps 1-4 above, clear the No-Draft checkbox, and click Save.