1. Go to Analytics (or Marketing Activities) area.
2. Select your email report.
3. Click the Setup tab and drag over a filter.
- Design Studio Emails: Global assets, managed in the Design Studio.
- Marketing Activities Emails: Local assets in programs on the Marketing Activities tab.
- Archived Emails: Inactive, retired emails.
4. Choose the folders and specific emails to include in your report.
If you select a folder, your report will include everything that folder contains at the time the report runs.
5. You're done! Click the Report tab to see your filtered report.
Learn all about reports in Basic Reporting.