Use smart lists to filter your reports by specific person attributes.
Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
You can use smart lists with these report types:
- People Performance
- People by Status
- People by Revenue Stage
- Email Performance
- Email Link Performance
- Engagement Stream Performance
- Campaign Activity
- Campaign Email Performance
- Company Web Activity
- Web Page Activity
1. Go to the Marketing Activities area.
2. Select your report from the navigation tree and click the Smart List tab.
3. Find the appropriate filter, and drag it over.
4. Configure the filter.
5. Click the Report tab to see your filtered report.
For more ways to use reports, see the Basic Reporting deep dive.