Focus your landing page performance report on landing pages in your programs (local assets), on those in Design Studio (global assets), or on those that have been archived.
1. Go to Analytics (or Marketing Activities).
2. Select your landing page report from the navigation tree.
3. Click the Setup tab and drag in a filter.
- Design Studio Landing Pages: Global assets, managed in the Design Studio.
- Marketing Activities Landing Pages: Local assets in programs on the Marketing Activities tab.
- Archived Landing Pages: Inactive, retired landing pages.
4. Choose the folders and specific landing pages to include in your report.
If you select a folder, your report will include everything that folder contains at the time the report runs.
5. You're done! Click the Report tab to see your filtered report.
Learn all about reports in basic reporting.