Filter by time frame, asset type, users, action taken, and more.
1. Click Admin.
2. Under Security, select Audit Trail.
3. Click on the filter icon.
There are a multitude of possible search parameter combinations. In this example we locate: all emails - edited by anyone - in the previous seven days.
4. Click the Period drop-down and select Last 7 Days.
5. Click the Asset Type drop-down and select Email.
6. Click the Actions drop-down and select Edit.
7. Click Apply.
8. Filtered results appear on the left.
If you have workspaces enabled, you will see audit data for all workspaces. If you apply a workspace filter, Marketo remembers the previous workspace value each time you use audit trail. Workspace permissions at the asset level are enforced.