If you would rather watch these steps than read them, skip straight to the Video Instructions below.
Not all customers have purchased this functionality. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
What You Need to Get Started
- Marketo subscription
- Sales Engage subscription
- Salesforce subscription (with API calls and Apex Classes enabled)
Who You Need to Get Started
- Marketo Admin user
- Sales Engage Admin user
- Salesforce Admin
- Sales Engage users
Sales Engage Admins
You'll receive an email from Marketo with a link to reset your password. After you create a new password, log in to Sales Engage.
To complete setup, you must do the following:
Connect Your Sales Engage Account to Salesforce
To connect your Sales Engage account to your Salesforce account, as an Admin or a non-Admin, follow the steps in this article.
The instance of Salesforce you connect to must be the same instance that is (or will be) connected to Marketo.
Connecting Sales Engage with Marketo
Acquiring Credentials Prior to
You'll need to get a set of credentials from within Marketo. These credentials will be used later by the Sales Engage Admin to connect Marketo with Sales Engage.
1. In Marketo, click Admin.
2. In the tree, click Sales Engage.
3. Select and send the following Marketo credentials to your Sales Engage Admin: Munchkin ID, Client ID, Client Secret.
When you copy and paste the above info, make sure no spaces get added.
Connect Sales Engage to Marketo
1. In Sales Engage, click the gear icon and select Settings.
2. Under Admin Settings, select Marketo.
3. Input the Marketo credentials provided by the Marketo Admin and click Connect.
If any users already exist on your account (previously from ToutApp), they'll show up in the Team Access tab of the Marketo section of Sales Engage.
You can provision your team as a Marketo Sales Engage User from this page. If you've never used ToutApp, or have yet to invite users, follow the steps in this article.
Please wait ten minutes after connecting Sales Engage with Marketo before performing these steps.
1. Select one or more users, then click Connect.
You can only do the workspace assignment once at the time of inviting users. After it's set, you'll have to disconnect the user in order to change it.
2. If your Marketo subscription has workspaces enabled, you'll be able to assign workspaces to each user or set of users in bulk. If no workspaces are selected, we’ll assign them to the Default Marketo workspace.
3. Click the Workspace drop-down, select your desired workspace(s), and click Connect.
If you want to add new users, go to the Team Management section of Admin Settings and click the Invite Users button.
You can additional users from the Team Management page and follow the steps above to get them connected.