To add images from a web page, copy the web address (URL) of the page that has the images you want, then follow these easy steps.
1. Go to Design Studio.
2. Click on New and Grab Images from Web.
3. Select the Images and Files folder, paste the web address (URL) into the URL text box, and click Next.
This feature does not work with URLs that point directly to an image. Use the URL of the web page that contains the images.
4. Select the images you want to add and click Import.
5. Your images are now imported and available to use in emails and landing pages.
6. You can see all your available images in Images and Files.
Nice work, image master!