Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
1. Go to Marketing Activities (or Analytics) section.
2. Select your person report from the navigation tree.
Learn more about person reports and other report types in the Basic Reporting deep dive.
3. Click the Setup tab and double-click Group People by.
You can also group your person reports by person or company attribute.
4. In the Group People by dialog, start typing 'Segmentation' in the text box. When the Segmentations heading appears, select one from the list below the heading.
5. Click the Report tab to see your report grouped by the selected segment.
To learn more about segments and how to create and manage them, see the Segmentation deep dive.