Admin Permissions Required
Not every field in Salesforce is useful for Marketing. You can optimize the sync performance by including only fields that you need. Here's how you can hide a field from Marketo.
1. Click your name menu and select Setup.
2. Enter profiles in the search bar and click Profiles under Manage Users.
3. Click the sync user's profile.
4. Under the Field-Level Security section, click View next the object that contains the target field.
5. Click Edit.
6. Uncheck the Visible checkbox next the field you'd like to hide. Click Save.
If the field you hide in Salesforce has already been synced with Marketo, you'll need to hide it in Marketo, too if you don't want to use it.
That's it! You will no longer see this field in Marketo after the next sync is finished.