To implement your RTP tag please follow the installation instructions below:
- Login to your RTP account.
- Go to Account Settings.
- Under Domain, locate the relevant domain and click Generate Tag.
- Login to your Dynamic Tag Manager account (https://dtm.adobe.com/sign_in).
- Go to Dashboard. Click on the relevant web property.
- Go to Rules, click Create New Rule.
- Fill out the following
- Name: Marketo RTP
- Conditions (collapse) : Trigger rule at - Top of Page
Call the new tag: Marketo RTP Tag
Remove the following code from the RTP tag
- Click Save Code in the script editor and Save Rule in the rule editor.
In the Rules panel, locate the Marketo RTP page load rule and within the Actions dropdown select Activate Rules.
- Verify that it appears on all pages including landing pages and sub-domains.
- You can do it by right-clicking on your website’s pages. Go to Inspect Element, click on Network, Search: RTP.