To implement your RTP tag please follow the installation instructions below.
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Add a new Tag > Tag Configurations > Custom HTML Tag. Call it RTP.
- Log in to your RTP account.
- Go to Account Settings.
- Under Domain, locate the relevant domain and click Generate Tag.
Click +Add Rule to Fire Tag. Select All Pages.
Click Save and publish the new version.
- Verify that it appears on all pages, including landing pages and sub-domains.
- You can do this by right-clicking on your website’s page. Go to Inspect Element. Search for RTP to locate the tag.