To implement your RTP tag please follow the installation instructions below.
1. Log in to your Tealium Tag Manager account.
2. Navigate to the Tags tab and add the Tealium Custom Container Tag, located under the Misc tab of the Tags marketplace.
3. In the Title field, enter Marketo RTP and click Finish.
4. Save your changes.
There's no need to publish the new container yet.
5. After the profile is saved, click your name/email address in the upper right corner of the Tealium iQ console.
6. On the Admin menu, click Manage Templates under Account Admin.
7. Select Tealium Custom Container: Marketo RTP from the drop-down list to open the Tag template.
8. Log in to your RTP account.
9. Go to Account Settings.
10. Under Domain, locate the relevant domain and click Generate Tag.
Remove the <!-- RTP tag --> and <!-- End of RTP tag --> tags from the code you place in this file.