Do you have so many campaigns that scrolling is becoming cumbersome? Use labels to tag your campaigns, so you can sort them and find them quickly.
Add a Label to a Web Campaign
1. Log into Web Personalization and go to the Web Campaigns area.
To make it easier to find the campaign you want, use the filter feature.
2. Select the campaigns you want to tag with a label.
3. Enter the desired label name and click Create New.
If the label already exists, select it, and don't create a new one.
Cool! You now know how to create labels and assign them to campaigns.
Filter by Existing Labels
1. Under the labels drop-down, select the label you want to use as a filter.
2. Now we only show you the campaigns that are associated to the selected label.