See how many people filled out thein your , and how many of them were new.
1. Create a report and select the Landing Page Performance report type.
2. Set the time frame of your report and click the Report tab.
3. That's it! Explore your report to assess how well your landing pages are doing.
Among the columns in a landing page performance report, Conversions and Conversion % reflect the number of times someone filled out a form.
Find the pages with the highest Conversion percentage! Sort your report on that column and choose Sort Descending.
The AB icon in the report indicates the stats are the total for all pages in that landing page test group.
4. Scroll to the right to see the number of visits that originated from various social media platforms.
Learn about other interesting reports in the Basic Reporting deep dive.
- Filter your landing page performance report by local or global assets.