Use a People Performance Report to measure database growth over time. You can see how many people you added, and when. Learn more about the people and assess your programs. Group the results by any person or company attribute, or by segmentation.
Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
1. Create a report and select the People Performance report type.
2. Set the time frame of your report and click the Report tab.
3. Great! Now you're ready to explore your People Performance report. Learn how to get even more from it in the list below.
By default, People Performance reports are grouped by Created At month.
The Power of People Performance Reports
- Group leads by lead or company attribute.
- Group leads by segment.
- Use smart lists as custom report columns.
- Add opportunity metrics as report columns.
- Drill down to learn more about the leads in a specific row.
- Filter the leads in your report with a smart list.
- Select the columns to include.
- Sort your report columns.