Person detail view provides a detailed profile of each person in your MSC account.
How to Access
1. To access the person detail view, click the People tab.
2. Click on the desired person.
Pretty much anywhere you see a person's name, you can click on it and get to their Person Detail View.
Includes all of the person's contact information.
- Contains contact information like: email address, name, company, title, phone number, and social media links
- Displays and manages what groups this person is a member of
- Can add a person to Salesforce
- Pull account and lead/contact information from Salesforce
- Add or remove custom fields that can be used as dynamic fields in your templates and campaigns
- Create custom notes
See how this person is engaging with your outreach.
Sales Connect Activity
- See engagement activities from your sales emails and campaigns
- See how your person is engaging with marketing campaigns
Shows your outreach history. Includes emails, campaigns, and calls.
- See any active or completed campaigns this person belongs to
- See any marketing campaigns this person is a member of
- See any emails you've sent this person and the engagement metrics
- See any calls you've made to this person
Manage tasks associated with this person.
Actions you can perform:
- Edit or delete a task
- See the due date
- Click on the Type to launch the Sales Phone if Call, Email Compose if Email, Linkedin if Inmail, and Custom Note if Custom.
- Mark a task as complete
Sales Navigator Tab
View LinkedIn profile data with LinkedIn's Sales Navigator.
Sales Navigator is a paid add-on through LinkedIn, please contact them to obtain this feature.
Mention icebreakers to build rapport.
Save contacts as leads in Sales Navigator.