The following features are included in the August '19 release. Check your Marketo edition for feature availability.
The following features were released on August 16, 2019.
Core Marketo Engage
- Extensible Webinar Framework: Save time with Marketo's new out-of-the-box webinar framework (introduced in the Winter ‘19 release notes) that seamlessly passes data from webinar providers into Marketo and vice versa. Cvent and Zoom are now available in this new framework.
- Smart Campaign API Update: Manage smart campaign lifecycle capabilities as we round out the CRUD (create, read, update, delete) interface.
- Update Email Headers API Change: The Update Email Header API no longer requires an email to have an attached template to update header fields, such as subject line.
- LinkedIn Account Matching, previously in beta, is now generally available.
- AccountAI is being officially rebranded as Account Profiling.
Releasing Throughout the Quarter
The following features are on a non-quarterly cycle and will be released throughout the third calendar quarter and into the beginning of Q4 2019.
Marketo Sales Connect
- Onboarding: Step-by-step walkthrough makes onboarding easier and more efficient by guiding new users through instance setup.
People Page Layout Enhancement: Manage your people and groups through list imports and bulk actions in the new people page layout.
Features denoted by a star () are paid add-ons. Please contact your Marketo representative to learn more.
TLS 1.0 & 1.1 Deprecation: To align with Adobe’s world-class standard for security, we will be deprecating support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 and 1.1 starting December 13, 2019. Systems integrating with Marketo that are not compliant with 1.2 protocol could potentially lose access to Marketo Engage services.
To maintain your Marketo Engage access, please ensure that all client systems are TLS 1.2 compliant before December 13, 2019. More detailed information can be found here.
Join us on August 28 at 1:00PM PT / 4:00PM ET for a live webinar hosted by our product team and learn more about the features included in this release.