The following features are included in the Feb '20 release. Check your Marketo edition for feature availability.
Features denoted by a star () are paid add-ons. Please contact your Marketo Engage representative to learn more.
The following features will be released on February 21, 2020.
Core Marketo Engage
- Microsoft Dynamics "Change Owner in Microsoft" Flow Action: Maintain control of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM data with the ability to change a lead/contact owner directly from Marketo Engage. This is an enhancement to our Native CRM Integration capability.
- User Management APIs: Automate User and Role management through external identity and org management systems. This is an enhancement to our API Calls capability.
- Custom Object Schema APIs: Automatically manage and provision custom object schemas across instances in Marketo Engage to keep data models consistent across your sales and marketing tools. With this API, you can define and test custom objects in a sandbox or center-of excellence and provision to as many instances as needed. This is an enhancement to our APIs Calls capability. Please contact your Marketo Engage representative to learn how to get access to this enhancement.
- Landing Page Redirect Rules APIs: Automate management of landing page redirect rules. This is an enhancement to our API Calls capability.
- Form Descriptor Caching: We are reducing the load time of embedded forms and enhancing overall application stability by caching forms as resources. Please note that approvals made to embedded forms may take up to four minutes to reflect on the web. This is an enhancement to our Landing Pages & Forms capability.
Releasing Throughout the Quarter
The following features are on a non-quarterly cycle and will be released throughout the coming months.
- Account-Based Segmentation: Analyze attribution at the Account level with the ability to create segments and filters for Discover boards based on Account attributes. Use these segments to drill down into your account-based marketing performance.
- Saving Filters: Save dashboard-specific filters unique to each user to analyze your dashboards quickly and consistently.
- Export to PDF: Share valuable insights across your organization by exporting Bizible Dashboards as PDFs.
- Compose Window Updates: We've streamlined the process for selecting templates and sending emails through Sales Connect. Use the Compose window in our web client and Salesforce as a one-stop shop for sellers, with the ability to save template categories, schedule emails, send emails in bulk, and send emails with view and click tracking.
- Command Center Updates: We're rebuilding the Sales Connect Command Center to give sellers insight into all of their Emails, Calls, and Tasks that have been initiated from Sales Connect. They can also view information like email engagement and deliverability all from the Command Center.
- Marketo Engage Success Center: We're launching the Marketo Success Center in February 2020. The Success Center is an in-product help center that enables you to search Product Docs and the Community, launch how-to guides, access adoption content such as Marketo University and peer best practice videos, and more - right from your Marketo Engage instance. Note: This feature will be launched as a beta in ANZ, and will roll out to North America later in the quarter.
- Asset API "_method" Parameter: After September 2020, Asset API Endpoints will no longer accept "_method" to pass Query Parameters in a POST body to bypass URI length limitations. To accommodate requests which required this parameter, the URI limit for Asset APIs will be increased from 6KiB to 65KiB, so that long request URIs may be submitted.
- Internet Explorer Support Deprecation: Beginning with our July release on July 31, 2020, the Marketo Engage user interface will no longer be supported on Internet Explorer.
Join us on March 3rd at 11:00AM PT / 2:00PM ET for a live webinar hosted by our product team and learn more about the features included in this release.