Learn how to set up dashboards below.
Open and Click Report
1. Select the Tasks and Events record type.
2. Define the report parameters based on your desired time frame and hierarchy structure.
3. Add a filter to remove internal emails logged to Salesforce (e.g. Company/Account not equal to Marketo).
4. Select the Summary report format.
5. Add the Subject, Assigned, and Marketo Sales Clicked/Marketo Sales Viewed fields to the report.
6. Double-click on Add Formula within the Fields pane.
7. Add a name to the formula, select Percent in the format, and select Grouping 1.
8. Select Marketo Sales Clicked/Marketo Sales Viewed, then Sum in the Summary Fields.
9. Add a divide sign to the formula, and then select Record Count in the Summary fields – Save As.
Template Performance Report
1. Customize the Open and Click report to include the following fields – Save As.
Template Volume Report
1. Modify the Template Performance Report and include the filter, "Marketo Sales Template not equal to blank."
2. Remove the Marketo Sales Clicked field – Save As.
Trending Accounts Report
1. Select Activities with Accounts record type.
2. Setup the report parameters and fields as indicated below – Save As.