You can restrict or enable users from accessing Marketo based on their IP addresses. Here's how.
Admin Permissions Required
1. Under Admin, click Login Settings.
2. Click Edit IP Restrictions.
3. Choose whether you want to Allow or Block specific addresses, enter the address(es), then click Save.
- Allowed IP addresses: Adding allowed IP addresses is inclusionary. It will include all of the IP addresses specified and exclude everything else.
- Block IP addresses: Prevents specific IPs from accessing Marketo.
- Disable IP Restrictions: Checking this will stop any/all restriction rules from working. Use this for testing purposes.
You can add multiple restrictions, but they can only be ALL allowed or ALL blocked. You cannot mix and match allowed and blocked.
Nicely done, your marketing data is now safer than it ever was!