It is important to understand how order sets the priority for evaluation of your people in a segmentation.
1. Go to the Database.
2. Select your Segmentation. In Segmentation Actions, click Edit Segments.
You can only edit a draft of your segmentation.
3. You can check or edit the order of your segments from this screen.
- The segments are mutually exclusive. A person can be a member of only one Segment at a time.
- When a person qualifies for two segments, they will belong only to the first one in the list.
- If a person does not qualify for any Segment, they will become a member of the Default Segment.