After you've created your in-app message, it's time to send it out. Here are the steps:
- Set Your In-App Message Audience
- Select Your In-App Message
- Schedule Your In-App Message
- Approve Your In-App Message
When you're testing an in-app message triggered by App Open, be sure you download the app onto the phone, open it and close it. This initializes the SDK code. The next time you open the app, the in-app message will display. Custom events trigger the first time the app is opened.
1. In Marketing Activities, click the folder where you want the program to live and choose New Program.
2. Enter a name.
3. Select the In-App program type from the drop-down and click Create.
4. Use the Control Panel to define the who, what, and when of the in-app message, and when you're done, approve it. There's a separate article for each step.
Ready? Start with setting the audience.