Use an Opportunity Influence Analyzer to illustrate marketing's role in important opportunities. Show how marketing influenced an opportunity, from first touch to opportunity creation and win, and beyond.
1. Go to Analytics and select the Opportunity Influence Analyzer.
- Orange dots represent interesting moments in the opportunity (emails opened, tradeshow booth visits, whitepaper downloads, etc.). Bigger dots indicate more interactions.
- Binder icons indicate program successes.
- Calendar icons indicate event successes.
- Opportunity period. The green area represents the opportunity itself, from opportunity creation to opportunity close (won or lost).
- Opportunity life cycle. The gray areas before and after the green opportunity period show the interactions that led to and followed the opportunity.
The Settings panel lists the people from the account:
- The number in parentheses is the number of interactions with that contact.
- The yellow star indicates the primary contact.
2. Hover over a name to see that person's job title and the source of their involvement with the opportunity.
3. Select the checkbox to include that person's interactions in the graph.
4. Click an orange dot to see interaction details.
In our example, we learn that CEO Sarah Geller visited the website multiple times and even subscribed to the blog. This suggests MegaCorp's interest in the opportunity was driven, in large part, by Marketing programs and assets.