This feature is available only:
- For customers on the Orion infrastructure
- For use only with Marketo custom objects, not custom objects synced through the native Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics integration
- As a trigger, not a filter
Please contact Marketo Support to find out about enabling this feature.
An activity log entry is not created when a custom object record is changed.
1. In Marketo, go to Marketing Activities.
2. Create or open an existing Smart Campaign, and select the Smart List.
3. Search for the trigger you need and drag it onto the canvas.
4. Select the trigger attribute.
5. Optionally, set a constraint.
6. And there you are. The change is automatically saved.